Economic Charts

All economic charts are at the bottom of the page.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Reflection on Tepper Interviews

I want to make it clear that the Tepper interviews, that were posted yesterday, was really pointed toward traders (that have their head in the news and a feed to the FED) as another way of making decisions (a tool if you will).  I think Mr. Tepper ignores the long term problem of debt, currency debasement and global changes around currency far too much for the long term.  I see him as a short term trader that follows FED speak and has learned to profit from it (not that it cannot change in a minute).  On the surface I agree with his short term views if I were a trader and give him credit for out of the box thinking that others clearly did not execute.  We still have big issues to face long term that, regardless of any hype in the markets to get people buying again, will have to be dealt with at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment